Upcoming Budget Committee Meeting
Thursday, April 8, 2021, @ 7:00 pm via teleconference.
Emergency Repair 4/3/2021:
A 15 ft section of the water main line split at S. Rice Rd at Camille St toward Highway 150, including parts of S. La Luna Ave. Field Operators went door-to-door to notify affected customers.
Please join us in welcoming (back) Justin Martinez, as our new General Manager for MOWD!
Upcoming Special Board Meeting
Friday, March 26, 2021, @ 6:00pm via teleconference.
Due to increased water demands, the District had to turn on its connection to Casitas Municipal Water District (9/29/2020) to supplement the groundwater supply pumped from our wells.
We are still in a Stage 3 Drought, we are noticing increased water consumption during the daytime hours.
Reminder to irrigate between 6 pm – 10 am.
DISTRICT OFFICE CLOSED TO PUBLIC
Effective Monday, April 13, 2020, the District will be transitioning from limited public access to no public access to the District Office. District staff will be rotating schedules and working remotely to ensure continuous monitoring of all District operations. The Health & Safety of our constituents and staff are our priority.
We are committed to serving you and request that all business be conducted online or by phone until further notice.
During Normal Hours:
805-646-2114 (Payments/General Questions/Water Emergencies)
805-297-7240 (Justin, GM)
General Manager, Justin Martinez: email@example.com
Billing/Board Secretary, Summer Ward: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Payable, Brandi Malone: email@example.com
- Mail payments via US Postal Service
- Online at meinersoakswater.com
- By phone (Debit/Credit Cards only)
- Office Door Payment Dropbox – Put payment in an envelope with account and/or address.
- If paying CASH, please clearly mark the amount you enclosed and a cash receipt will be mailed to you the following business day.
Online Bill Pay Available Now!
Ways to Register:
(Please note that our secure Merchant Services Provider, Global Payments Direct, Inc., charges a $1.25/online transaction convenience processing fee)
- Right above here find “Quick Links,” go to “Pay Bill”, click on link. You will be redirected to our secure payment portal.
- Go directly to our secure payment portal at: https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/meinersoakscowdca
***ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS ***
We hope you find our site friendly and easy to use.
We welcome your comments and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org