Will Serve Letter Requests
Please review the Will Serve Letter Request Packet below for properties with existing water meters. We are not accepting applications for will serve letters for projects that need new meters, as our new meter moratorium is still in place while we develop a new policy for new or expanded service.
Email completed Will Serve Request Forms to General Manager, Justin Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off hard copies at 202 W. El Roblar Drive, Ojai, CA 93023.
Fire Flow Verification – Form 625 (Ventura County Fire Department)
Lead & Copper Regulation – EPA
- Financial Assistance Programs:
- CA Low Income Household Water Assistance Program: https://csd.ca.gov/waterbill
- California Arrearage Payment Program, administered by California Department of Community Services and Development: https://www.csd.ca.gov/pages/CAPP.aspx
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, administered by California Department of Community Services and Development: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/ocs/low-income-home-energy-assistance-program-liheap
- California COVID-19 Rent Relief, administered by Consumer Services and Housing Agency: https://housing.ca.gov/covid_rr/
- Casitas Municipal Water District Rebates for MOWD Customers: https://www.casitaswater.org/for-customers/water-conservation/available-rebates
- Grand Jury Report: https://s29450.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/Grand-Jury-Report-Independent-Special-Districts-April-2018-on-website.pdf
- CA Landslide Website